Saturday, December 12, 2009

Squirrel Watching and more!

I've heard rumors that Vicki and James should be home this weekend.  I hope Lucy updates her blog soon!  I miss her!

My favorite past time!  Martha feeds the birds (and the squirrels) they come up on the patio and sometimes up to the door!  (Excuse the crocs.. they are Martha's) and if you click to see a bigger picture... ignore the nose smudges on the glass.. that's the DOG that does that!


 
The "children" were nestled all snug in their beds -
(picture 9,999 on Martha's camera)

1 comment:

Annie Bear said...

Hi Kovu,

I missed you too--lots! You're lucky you get to watch squirrels. In California, I saw lots of squirrels cuz mama fed them like Martha.

It's ok you think Luna is beautiful. All the boys do. :)

Hugs,
Lucy

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick