Saturday, January 23, 2010

The mighty hunter

Since I can't go outside and "play" with the birds and squirrels I watch all day, I have to find things in the house to hunt.  Not easy here, because we have no lizards or palmetto bugs like we did in Florida.   I have found that Tara's hair elastics once chewed apart are worm like.  She gets made at me because I am ruining them all.... Mom tells her to keep them where I can't find them!  I also love the plastic seal that is around the Starbuck's Frappucino bottles that Tara loves so much.. .but those pictures will have to wait for another day, I think the one I had this week is now in the trash!








Did someone say squirrel?
 

3 comments:

We love Luna said...

Hello dear Kovu
wow it looks so funny!Tara is very nice ,my sis here could be mad at me...or maybe not... LOL
And wow a squirrel!
You are adorable in these pictures!
purrs and love
Luna

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Happy Hunting! You are a handsome boy!

Annie Bear said...

Yes, you are a mighty hunter. I like your form!

Purrs,
Lucy

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick