Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Last week my people kept telling me I was "broken". I didn't really know what that meant, except that I could not jump up on the places that I love. I don't like sleeping on the floor, but I just couldn't get myself up onto Tara or Martha's bed.

I think Martha got pretty annoyed at me when I would meow meow meow near her bed, but when she would try and pick me up I would run away, until I realized she was just trying to help me get up!

We cuddled a lot last Saturday, Tara had a friend over, and I get ignored when that happens!

I am better now. I got all the way up on the top bed in Tara's room this morning. That is my favorite place to sleep! Next I will try jumping to the top of the tall cabinet in the living room, I'm almost at the top of the house when I get up there!

I really hate when Martha sticks that thing in front of my face, but at least the flashy thing didn't go off!
I'm kind of handsome, don't you think?


I hope every one has a good holiday! I like having the tree up inside the house again! My family is not going anywhere for the holiday. I think I am glad they don't go on vacations like Lucy and Luna's families! I would miss them too much!

Hugs and Hisses!

No comments:

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick