Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer

Summer is here.

I thought that would mean my Tara would spend more time with me. I thought she would sleep in and cuddle with me all morning long!

NOT!

Almost every day since school's been out she's had another human in her bed. I think her friend Viki is okay, but I don't like sharing my Tara!

To make summer worse, it got HOT. HOT means that the windows get closed to keep the house cooler. My kitty brain does not understand that. I just like it much better when the windows are open. I can smell the fresh air and hear the birds.


One good thing happened. Martha keeps bringing bags of treats home I like. She told me they were clearance treats, and that clearance treats are good! I don't know what clearance means, but they treats are good!!!

The windows are open this morning, so I am going to go watch the birds and squirrels!

No comments:

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick