Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holidays

It's been a REALLY long time since I got on the computer to update my blog. I've been too busy you know, taking naps and watching the birds and the squirrels.

It is much quieter around the house in the day time now since Tara goes to school (whatever that is)... I just know that the one called Mom, wakes Tara up every morning and makes her leave the house. I would much rather she let her stay in bed with me.
Tara stayed home this day with something called a headache.. I slept near her head to make sure it was okay!



Trying to scratch through the glass!

Am I the only one who drinks out of the toilet?

3 comments:

Annie Bear said...

Hi Kovu!

I've missed you! Love your video! I'm glad to see you're doing so well. I don't drink out of the toilet, but that's probably a boy thing. :)

Intense Guy said...

LOL - you need to be a LOLCAT.

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am a brand new visitor and follower..love kitties...

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick