Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meow!

I haven't been on the computer (well, I have been ON the computer every time Tara or Martha try to do something, I think it is funny to sit on the mouse!) to update my blog since New Year's!

I turned FIVE this past week, and you know what... there was no PARTY!  Hissssss!

Life as a cat is pretty much the same every day... especially those of us who are inside cats.  I try and scratch through the glass to get out, but it hasn't worked yet.

Instead, I sit in the window or at the patio door and watch squirrels (Martha likes to feed them peanuts, so they have a little party on the patio!) and birds!

Martha is always sticking a phone or a camera in my face to take a picture of me.... but yesterday I decided I wanted my picture taken when she had her little "studio" set up!  Handsome aren't I?
Tara has had a friend over for what seems like ever.  (3 nights)  I like Tiana, but will be glad when I can have Tara to myself again!


2 comments:

Annie Bear said...

Hi Kovu! Yes, you're very handsome! That is a great picture of you!

Mama hasn't been able to update my blog in a few weeks. I'm hoping we'll post this week, but I won't hold my breath. Our humans really drop the ball sometimes, don't they? It's a good thing they feed us well!

doreen said...

I decided to drop in on all of my Pa. friends to see what I have been missing. Appears not much...I certainly want to come back as a house cat in my next life:)

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick