Saturday, October 29, 2011

Finally computer time!

Hello, it's been a really long time again.

Martha and Tara are both gone today, so I have time on the computer.

I don't like this time of year, the windows in the house are closed and I can't smell the fresh air, or the other cats outside.

Tara is gone all the time now. She goes to something she calls school all day (she says some not so nice things about it, words I won't use!)  Lately there are lots of nights that she is not in her bed when it is dark. I don't know where she goes. She says she is at a friend's?

This is how I spend a lot of my time!
Hopefully I will get back here soon!

Meow Meow!

Hugs and Hisses,
Kovu

1 comment:

Annie Bear said...

Hi Kovu,
Long time, no see! I LOVE this picture of you! We heard there's a snowstorm there today. It must be so pretty. Here it's sunny and 77 degrees. Sigh. We miss fall. Hope you're all doing well!

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick